Friday, July 15, 2011

A Day of Randoms: Why Skirts are Awesome

  1. Twirling in pants just doesn't have the same effect.
  2. My husband's face inexplicably brightens when I walk into the room.
  3. I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to get a wedgie.
  4. Built-in air conditioning.
  5. Have you ever stepped on a jeans hem in bare feet?
  6. Skirt + sitting Indian-style = automatic baby sling!
  7. Why yes, I am perfectly prepared to go out for a nice dinner immediately after cleaning the house!
  8. Elastic waists are far more forgiving on that little bit of post-baby poodge.
  9. I can sit down without looking like a plumber.
  10. They're just so darn pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Love it :-)
    I used to be a die-hard jeans gal, but I have to admit, I love skirts!! My favorite one is the first - skirts almost beg to be twirled in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% agreed! It's beautiful, practical, feminine, modest, frugal, fun, AND attractive (in an appropriate way)to be a lady in a skirt/dress!

    ReplyDelete